Use the same username and password you use for other UMGC applications, such as MyUMGC and your online classroom.
- "The credentials you provided cannot be determined to be authentic."
Make sure that you use the same username and password that you use for MyUMGC. If you still cannot log in, please contact Help@UMUC and tell them you are having difficulties with the Single Sign-on login.
- "LOGIN ERROR" message page comes up.
Please go back to the Library home page and start over.
- "You do not currently have remote access to UMGC Library Resources."
Because of licensing restrictions, you must be taking a class, teaching a class, or currently employed at UMGC to log in remotely to library resources. See Access to Library Resources for details and other research options.
- Students: Access is activated one week before your class begins.
- Faculty: Access is activated four weeks before your class begins.
- Staff: Access is activated when your employment begins.
If you are having a Single Sign-on issue and are experiencing a delay in getting it resolved, you can use the following link in the mean time (if you are an active student, faculty or staff member):
- Go to https://libapps.umuc.edu/cgi-bin/ezproxyscript/ezpdbi.cgi
- Log in with your last name and EMPLID (or library barcode).
- You will then be taken to the Library home page, and the links to Library resources should now work.