On this page you will find links to tutorials and resources to help you become a better researcher and writer, through proper attribution and citation of your sources, and the avoidance of academic dishonesty.
Note about APA:
UMGC is currently still using the 6th edition of the Publication Manual of the APA, but 7th edition resources will also be added here for your information as they are completed.
(What's new in the 7th edition?)
Citation and Academic Integrity
- APA Examples (6th Edition) | Tutorial
- APA Examples (7th Edition) coming soon | What's new?
- MLA Examples | Tutorial
- Chicago Examples
- IEEE Documentation Style
- Legal Materials (APA Style, 6th Edition)
- Cite Right Tutorial
- Writing Center
- Guide to Writing Resources
- APA Formatting (6th Edition)
- Annotated Bibliographies